Sunday, April 18, 2010

How Many People Will A 14' Jon Boat Hold

And this new edition of Jazz in April

Edgardo Falero, the excellent saxophonist Uruguayan jamm with Pelican, father and son


Soledad Curien Giving up the board.

As we prepare, so salio.Muy nice with good audiences, with a program that was fulfilled in a timely manner and with a very interesting musically.
came known musicians and our audience, enjoyed two full days of sunshine, and gave us the best, as we are accustomed.
The two main sites, the room Astor Piazzolla Confectionery and Orion, while not estuvireon butt was expected as the price of entry was a bit high compared to previous years, but had to get those prices because of rising hospitality, transportation and meals.
One of the features that are conserved in Jazz in April is Jazz Parade, a parade where musicians gathered nearly all haw, and received salaud and recognition of the people of Mardel Plata.
also one of the halls of the Auditorium Complex, the friend Marcelo Martinez.proyecto several classic films of jazz, free, with concurrence of public interest, with free admission.
Besides the music, I was pleasantly surprised by the musicians, who held in secret delivery of a memorial plaque and a scroll with their signatures.
I must confess I was thrilled, because although I am in charge of Mar del Plata Jazz Club, I am the continuity of many friends who were the initiators of this work.
And thank you, sincerely as I filled the ego, and I felt that the efforts have not been in vain.
As I arrive I will show photos and videos starting with some.









0 comments:

Post a Comment