Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Find Silver Wing In Pokemon Shiny Gold

Percy Jackson

not because I went to see this movie with my girlfriend and my brother, but because I'm not going to see next in the series ...
Besides having a great bunch of bugs in editing (see: Now I have a backpack, now is an arc, the shield has fallen to me, now I have recovered while nobody was looking, I'm lying on the ground, writhing in pain I am now over a railing willing to eat the world ... and more) or who do not know much and mythology (although the movie is thereof), or even Poseidon I have a tattoo on his shoulder drunken sailor ... But why insist on making it all happen in the U.S.? Olympus is the Empire State Building!! Damn, I'm not saying that can not be all the gods in the USA, there are living very well, but it was hard not to take a trip to Greece, where all these people were born ... The entire film takes place in the USA!
Forgive me, but it has been written before this argument, but American Gods by Neil Gayman has no comparison. This is one of the things that, for a reason ... This film is neither entertaining or funny, or dramatic ...
For me this film has not been ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment