Monday, March 1, 2010

Where Do I Go Toregister A Boat In Ontario

FLAMENCO

In my opinion, heavy metal and flamenco good good not much difference, and if much in common. We leave it to me like heavy and I'm nothing redneck flamenco. That said, I can only support this musical style, which carries the soul of the people who generated it and the listener, like the heavy. Nobody can say that shrimp is one of the greatest artists of all time, and the group Metallica.
just say that although I do not like the flamenco, the music should be respected like any other and to listen to a song by the genius that is CamarĂ³n de la Isla is something everyone should do once in life. Maybe you change your mind about the flamenco like me. But neither the others hear any heavy or rock genius like Kurt Cobain and The Doors. I promise that none will disappoint you ...

SHRIMP


JIMMY HENDRIX

What matters is not the kind of music, but passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment