Friday, January 7, 2011

Inurl: Multicameraframe? Mode=






Denzel Washington is one of my favorite actors in the current cinematic landscape. Just because he was on the cast saw Unstoppable and I really liked the end. Once again, two ordinary men, victims of some way to what happens in many companies as many workers, showed that although human beings are capable of the worst, they are also capable of the best. Rosaurio swarming there and eventually get caught, yes on the basis of questions. After a while she sat beside me, squeezing my hand so that I almost hurt. The film is based on real events, that I forgot to say. Well, for me it is highly recommended, I was thrilled, deep down I'm a sentimentalist. I could not help thinking of a run called machine 501 which has a similar story but where the hero, Jesus Garcia, dies in the attempt. The DVD you left me my sister Concetta, Concetta thanks. I saw original version with subtitles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment