Thursday, February 10, 2011

Indianapolis Gay Cruising Spots




The other day I saw "Worlds apart," a 1949 film directed by Mervyn LeRoy. The cast was not wasted: Barbara Stanwyck, James Mason, Van Heflin, Ava Gardner and Cyd Charisse. It was a small pleasure to find a pretty young William Conrad by police why not is certainly not a masterpiece but it is kind to me at least I liked without marveling. Months and months ago, when I dropped by a dive of people to make a keynote viejuna between ride and drive motor, used to match with a guy, about forty, who bore a striking resemblance to Van Heflin. More than once I was about to tell but I stopped, if led to a misunderstanding. When I go alone, that's one of my hobbies, look like reasonable. Recently, however, harder to leave me a lot more, just thinking about not smoking in pubs and I am too lazy and that I smoke a lot less. I have so closely associated with the snuff to those places which I uphill battle, you go around and see little groups of nicotine addicts in the cold at the door of the gambling dens. Well, it's something I do not understand. I very much like banning smoking in places public such as stations, hospitals, schools, theaters, and hundreds of other places but ... "In a pub? For me it would be logical that the owner or the address of the local sites choose if your going to be smoking or not. Well, now I can go into a pub and drink up 22 gintónics but I can not smoke a single cigarette. My health is safe

0 comments:

Post a Comment