Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Syptoms Of Infection After Waxing

lowering the dose Happy knife slowly accelerating


L ast week I started off well and ended up with a terrible cold. It was my fault, since a few days before I had the nerve to say that long ago he was not ill. Everyone knows that you should never say that. As in "The Good Earth", do not provoke the gods, on the contrary, and if not tell that to Annabel Lee. Well, in this battle with a cold Homeric hard to peel, I'm not sure of winning but I hope so for the sake of my daughter. I say all this nonsense, but some silly about that time I try to tell something and can not find the will to do it and why to me it feels good. As you may recall went on stage with The Plastics, The Worshipful at that time, to make an issue of The Ravens, the "famous" Green Dog. Some weeks later told me they thought record with the other issues that Valencian groups honored in this concert and told me. I asked permission and told them they had my permission, my blessing and my collaboration ensured. On the appointed day, on time, I took a taxi to the studio, loaded with my Gretsch, and never better because that guitar with the case weighs half a ton. The driver turned out to be a diehard fan of Johnny Hallyday, a Frenchman from Lyon who has lived years in Valencia. Well, chatted amiably with him during the journey to reach my destination. There were good vibes in the studio and if I must be frank, I really liked that was in a basement. While recording the track, I could not help think that having so many songs written was going to record a song that had already recorded, was an irony of fate, another. So I talked to the man in the study, well, was younger than me, and asked about prices and stuff. It is assumed that since I smoke less, so I'm, I'm saving a "pasture", which would Serch, and, surprisingly, studies are now cheaper than 20 years ago. I made a decision, I will record some songs that I composed. Why? for nothing I suppose, to give me pleasure to hear and give to a buddy to watch that as the mouse that will tell me if you've developed good or bad and little else. But the songs are like children and it seems that one has an obligation to comply with them or they either help with homework, cook something or disconnect the wireless router when they are on the internet when doing homework. And in the case of those songs I feel compelled to record them. Nothing, I'm it, arranging and rehearsing every detail of the first four issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment