Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monopoly Jr Disney Instructions

627 - Inter Scraps and Something More

participated in an exchange organized by Lis "Inter Scraps and Something More" my partner was Inma del Blog http://sara-nuestrascositas.blogspot.com/ these are all the beautiful things she sent me ...

... napkins, handkerchiefs and tissue holder made by her beautiful ...

... ribbons, buttons, tape and Tilda buttons ...

... and exchange including 10 pieces of fabric, which she put in a beautiful handmade custom bag. All with many spots that I adore.

Inma thank you very much for everything you have prepared for me, it shows all your love and dedication to my taste and very useful for my work, I am more than happy with this exchange and look forward to your blog what I sent you.

love to all my readers, I wish you a beautifully day, with many projects and ideas, Titi.

"Virtue has a very broad scope. You can practice anywhere, anytime, both in great things and in small"

0 comments:

Post a Comment