Sunday, March 27, 2011

How Does A Bunny Print ?

Duo Roses - Flowers to Decorate

Last week a friend of my mother asked me to do an imitation of tiled, similar to one that saw that I did long ago, he wanted to decorate a corner at home, I had only one and this is what that was ... ... I did it with flowers in shades of pink ... ... decorated with burgundy, painted the entire policyholder and some decorative items ... ... seem painted roses and the effect was very But most important of a good "decoupage" Integration is not notice you are stuck but a whole. As important as the "view" is the "feel" touch and feel their work is integrated into the napkin painting. hope you like the result, the owner was happy and me too. I wish you a very good start to the week, which is highly productive and creative. Titi.

"So much of what you're hiding things like that so yearn for is within you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment