Friday, April 1, 2011

How To Use Optive With Contact Lenses

633 - 632

I have been busy with all that implies apart your house, sell your stuff and settle in another place, I never thought that would accumulate so many things, I am now ready for painting and leaving Arranda therefore have not had time to visit or to leave a comment, I hope you understand. This game did a while back to give to a good friend, with roses like me and her we like ...

... design is a Cath Kidston napkin, in shades of red, pink and blue ...

... a mixture very noble and very decorative ...

... add some decorative stitches in red and pink, plus a tape in shades ...

Hope you like it and I were happy. I wish you a very good weekend, Titi

"Do not be afraid to change ... but enjoy" Titi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment