Thursday, April 7, 2011

Funny Invitation Quotes For Friends

footboard 634 - footboard, Felipe

time ago I showed a footboard she was knitting a gift for someone special, someone special is my nephew and godson Philip, who turned 14 on March 21 ...
... here's
in bed, I was very happy to weave it for him, and that will have a memory of her godmother ...

... and I felt happier because he liked, he is a very special child, very loving and good to his mother and grandmother ...
weave
... after I thought it might be a fome gift for a teenager, but as is so special, was happy.

Felipe I love you, do not ever change. I hope you like it. Very good day for everyone. Titi.

"more enjoyable enjoining others. You should think about the happiness that is capable of causing" Eleanor Roosevelt

0 comments:

Post a Comment