Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buy Konad Nail Art In Pittsburgh

639 - www.lanas.cl

Many friends have asked me what kind of use wool, long wool Swan Premium use for all my tissues, it is good, no balls and you make the colors are beautiful.

For Chilean friends I want to give a figure, after the earthquake I tried to buy wool and Concepcion had anything at all ...

... and as urgently needed to do something with my hands these days I was at home anxious and scared ... I searched online and found www.lanas.cl, since then everything I buy there ...

... have many advantages, such as permanent stock and good prices ...

... purchased by mail, pay by bank transfer or deposit and send it to your house to pay ...

... the minimum order by type of wool is a kilo per color ...

... One thing that stands out of the company is the willingness and customer service, becoming fully responsible for their shipments.
These
these are some of my work with Lana Swan Premium.

Have a good weekend my Santa, rest with the family, a hug, Titi.

"Perseverance is the virtue by which all other virtues bear fruit" Arturo Graf

0 comments:

Post a Comment