Sunday, April 10, 2011

Waverunner Will Not Turn Over

Ponchito Emilia - Rosa

As I mentioned a while back, I am weaving a footboard for me to match a quilt with roses in white and pink, goes well today ...

... is armed with Grannys in pink and pink, and pink and white, all wool and crochet Swan Premium No. 6 ...

... I was mixing the square one through, I first thought of using just black, but I think the pink gives it a little more warmth ...

... is cooked by hand, by attaching strips of four square ...

... sewing is simple and is very even ...

... I want to finish soon, but I tended much to do that has slowed the work, hope you like how it goes.

Very good start to the week for all that is good production, Titi.

"The face of a woman must be coined by their own history" Claudia Cardinale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment