Saturday, May 7, 2011

Erector Set Instructions

Notices, warnings, and final preparations.



V o to start giving to watch that on the unprecedented fact of a weary performance in 2011. It seemed we were in dry dock but we're playing. We do not know if any more as everything goes, I have no idea. So I notice that on Saturday May 28 we will be playing at Rock Café de Pinedo, by the sea. This also implies a warning, you do not want to see us, do not go there that day. But if someone wants to hear versions of The Searchers, Ricky Nelson, Roy Orbison, The Byrds, The Beatles, The Shadows, Larry Williams, Badfinger, Bob Dylan, Los Sirex, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Neil Young and maybe even one more for The Dancing Cansinos, we're there. You can dine with musicians, relatives and friends of the band at a relatively fixer, ten eurazos, not bad. There you wait for all those who want to come. I warn you and warn you that it will not be the last time I mention you. And ask forgiveness for the insistence.

About Recording: yesterday Serch went home and looked for vocal harmonies, so that on Monday, accompanied by Mr. Segui, I will end the matter, we will be there all three. Not only need support on vocals, a little help on the issue of moral combat will also be convenient. I wish luck to myself, I do not know if it will work but I want it.

I have really wanted to take the Triump but ... Are there any weekends without rain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment