Friday, May 6, 2011

Olevia 227 Comcast Remote

644 - Vintage

I commissioned a Vintage style box to decorate a corner of a library, that's what I did .... the frame is wood and painted with a mixture of white and cream fray with sandpaper ...

... use a napkin that looks like an old painting, so the paste on a sheet of Cholguán that gave texture to the background, like the napkin is small central image is the picture and the rest is painted to imitate the back of the napkin ...

... I liked the effect and its owner also, I hope you like.

Very good weekend for all, for the Chilean friends who celebrate Mother's Day this Sunday I hope you have a great time with yours, congratulations to all, a big hug, Titi

Mother: Your arms always open when I need a hug. Your heart knows you understand when I need a friend. Your eyes harden sensitive when I need a lesson. Your strength and love have led me through life and have given me wings needed to fly "

0 comments:

Post a Comment