Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blackish Stool And Meat

THE

I'm here bored with life. Actually the more I approach the computer and the Internet, the less desire I have to take off, although they have no desire to see anything on the ... I sit in front of the screen and look ... And I see my nephew hypnotized by the television and I can not help thinking that I'm hypnotized, but like any good addict I do not think I am and whenever I can not unplug. but it is not. Every day I sink further into apathy, I do not want to read or see anything or do anything, just sitting at the computer ... without doing anything with it. I go now to my village, where there is no internet where I have so much to do, where I can sit and see the garden or field, or the clouds, where things grow, they reproduce and die, but never change. just change your.

0 comments:

Post a Comment