Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Many Calories In Toblerone Triangle

VAGABOND

As I told you I have already finished reading the third of Dune, and waiting to read the fourth, I've been hooked to read a manga that had long since I have read from the beginning: Vagabond.

is a great work, which tells the story of Musashi Miyamoto, the great samurai who lived all their lives by the sword and became the best use it. Now retired from this he wrote the book of five rings, which explains how to overcome with his favorite weapon.
In this work departs from the traditional in this type of sleeves, which often focus on the violence and fighting, and gets closer to the spiritual evolution of the star as seen from their different encounters with other swordsmen, both above the as inferior, and his relationship with his best friend from childhood.
The fact is that this is a great manga worth. The best scenes I remember are those who do not fight ... (large the flower scene ...) I recommend that you read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment