Saturday, February 20, 2010

Making Rings For Curtains

SUNDAY SUSHI

A fotillo what I like to eat:

I love sushi, is one of my favorite foods.
I like it. I have a rice mat and several books.
'm really cook and prepare food is my profession, but the sushi is for me something special. I've done it often in my work, to great wedding cocktails and business meetings, but what I really like is to prepare for my people, in my house. It's a bit complicated, but it is entertaining to go that day to the market, buy the best products and prepare calmly and then finish it when guests arrive.
now I have the option to go to work at a restaurant specializing in sushi or go to 2 nd kitchen of a 4-star hotel ... and not to do. Surely I will stay with the second option because it gives me time to do other things besides my work and get paid better. That's life, 20% of the workforce unemployed and I Spain I can not decide for 2 jobs ... Well
that, I love sushi and wanted to write. Ala! There is that ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment