Saturday, February 6, 2010

Netopia Blue Wireless Usb Card Drivers

IN ADOPTION

Contact: pachibaldi@yahoo.com.ar



Amber Mini bonsai ...
weighs just 300 gm. but is in process of growth, but will be petite ..............
is bold with some spots of color.
Run, jump, plays, purrs and says miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ......
kisses you eat a single bite.



Angelito, another left over in the street ....
already neutered, despulgue, vaccinated and dewormed.
Meanwhile, candidates still in love with moms for ever ....
If you like I'll take him home.





Another poor girl who threw in a bag of consortium with their 3 babies, probably had more, I'll never know.
find it by chance, but stifled memory.
He deserves the best of lives, and I will.
get you a cushion where you love what you live subtract this goddess, with sad face and look away ....
For now sleep and sleep ... and neuter your time will come and will be so beautiful that it will be one of the most desirable kitty cats.
BRIGITTE QUEEN ...... It's called do not forget to watch it so see how changing the face of this angel.



Emma, \u200b\u200bsweet tricolor neutered and vaccinated 3 years old
Ideal for home or apartment with large balcony.
is super smart, loves plants and the sun but sleeps in the bed, more precisely on the pillow.




Fresia is a very young all white kitten with gray tail and those spots on his face.
is 7 months old and is mami, just sterilize it put up for adoption.
recontra FLANNEL is adorable and a good mom ...




Lila is a new refugee, is 2 years old, tortoise shell color is strong, is neutered and vaccinated. Search
house, this socializing well with other kittens and cuddles dies !!!!!!




Half black, half marble with sweet little white nose and wide nose, this quasi-Persian was wandering the streets in search of food.
No words ... no one is saved from neglect.
has only 3 months and neutered when he turns his hand over first 4 months of life. Ahhhh .... the baptized
Persit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





BOCA SOS?? We have a cat bostero is a cylinder, sleep in bassinet xeneise, and has a blue eye and one yellow, and the shirt on in her little heart!!
CANDY IS ..... wandered down the street yesterday, today is already spayed and looking for a home ..........
if you got the membership fees to date, and promise to take care of it and give you good food, come to look so start earning Boca ..... she is lucky talisman.
And bostero to death.




I present to ELVIS. It's a macho all white with a gray brush stroke.
biker or not, or heavy, or rock singer.
is a darling sweet looking breast. It is plated
, vaccinated and desbolado.
is a tender little ones. "Adorable." Morfable. Friendly. Look
......... and tell me you see??




And I'm ready, in the purse, hoping to come to buscarmeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Where are you, mommy my life, I can not find??
I have almost 3 months, I'm hairy, I have eyes the color of hope and love me purr ...

sambayon Persian Kitty




AMBER I am, I hide when I see many people, and then no one takes me.
was born in the normal 8, add and subtract.
entachada as I plated and heavy cat, but my heart is sensitive and my little hair looks so shiny, silky, super cuddly.
I love playing with other kittens, do not stop, I have the "Eveready" placed 24 hours ....... If you are looking for a second kitten,
I AM THE IDEAL .... because there will be little brother who can resist my charms and my massage ........
My name is Amber and here I am,
waiting.

                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                    



KITTENS OF EDEN ...
breast, tricolor, 2 hawksbills, a well peludisima and other exotica, half sun half moon ... and the only tough guy, a black boy called Pappo total.
FRESITA: so we, strawberries colored, scented and we worship together ....... and hopefully take us close together ... see if we will be sweet we come in packets of low calorie .....



pelito Machito long, emerald eyes. Furry, smooth, plump.
Incredibly cuddly. Is a cone of tenderness. Sweeter than sambayon!!
.... DO NOT MISS BORN ... and luckily, it broke the mold. So it's exclusive




ALASKA Holaaaa ... I am .... and I'm getting used to living in a house with a family.
properly use my stones and I made friends with the Totis is a vueltera.
Yesterday I put the collar and a medal, so I lose anymore.
And so I spend my day crusade legs, watching the street and sleeping ......
ahhhhh .... the most beautiful is the nochecita, when grandma brings me chicken marta ...!!!! that banquet please still I have many tin dish to eat and I go ..... hahaha ... one day I'll be chubby??





Cai sky
a Sunday and so was baptized.
Too bad, because I would like to call "Don Juan" or "Casanova "....
I like kittens, overall I like them all, of any age.
And where I live, temporarily, is full of beautiful gaturro, so I'm in heaven !!!!!
girls look at me, I am ...... I have cancherito 2 months, long whiskers, and I love playing hide and seek.
I send a kiss to all fans of
Cats Kittens

Don Juan Domingo.
CHAN !!!!!!!!!!!!
.



Gretel is a plump Doña left to the good of God, as they say. It is neutered
thankfully recovering in casa.S
only takes just a little place, is a holy cat
Loving, camaraderie, sweet ...... come here to meet you, I'll take you home to this bottle.





Kitty is 5 years old, is neutered and vaccinated.
Her mother took a trip to Switzerland, and his little grandson ill with cancer and has no idea of \u200b\u200bhis return. Lle
concerned that 2 months ago and the kitten is alone, so he looked for a home urgently.
is love, I think as pet only, it is very quiet





FRESITA TRICOLORE .. 4
ARE SISTERS, ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE OTHER ...
are just beginning to take its first steps ...
BOOK TO GO ....





Moro: the little black furry pompon was rescued from far away, the town of Lezama. I come snorting
they were taking the demons and the five minutes I pass out of love in my hands ...
never seen anything like it ... I did this metamorphosis feline pampering needed catharsis ..... bulk.
Look at him, half Arab half English, this bold they are up to.






is a unique creation.
has flashes of sun on their fur arratonado, blackened.
short legs, when he runs like a bunny.
you eat it with kisses and sleep in the bed ................
Without words. this kitten me far exceeds what I can say about it. SHANA
and is called a goddess.


This beautiful kitten arrived full of fleas, and non-castrated, but with very good manners.
She loves to sleep on the leather chairs.
is why emergency, because it received complaints from patients who hate cats, and I thumb down this preciousness.
If you want to adopt it, write me. Isidore
most, is neutered, vaccinated, wormed and despulgado. And I
home.













0 comments:

Post a Comment